Can Hardwood, Laminate and Bamboo Last Forever?
Forever may be a little longer than we can comprehend, but your floors can last multiple generations when properly maintained and preserved. Our Preservation Cleaning System can do just that.
It’s Safe, Quick, and Dust Free
When using our unique system:
- We will use our speciality deep cleaning system to clean your floor. This specially designed process removes soil and grit that is impossible to remove with products available in retail stores or via commercial cleaners, normally.
- Then we neutralize your floor in preparation for the finish.
- Next we apply a preservation finish (Satin or Gloss) to maintain your original finish.
- Your floor we be beautifully renewed and ready for use in a matter of hours.
- Best of all our system is safe & eliminates that danger of messy sanding and the inconvenience that goes along with it. The EPA lists “sanding dust”, as carcinogenic, and in fact, dust from sanding floors is a known carcinogen. There are so very many potential toxins in wood dust from sanding that breathing in the dust is dangerous. Best of all with our system will eliminate that danger.
You Have a Choice
Our Preservation System Finish comes in Satin or Gloss. Most original finishes today are satin and we recommend you stay with the satin as it is less likely to show scuffs and micro scratches as it wears. But if you would like, we could apply a coat of Gloss and then a coat of Satin this give a deep rich look.
What Should You Expect?
- First we use a specially formulated product to deep clean and prepare your current floor to receive a new preservation finish. Our European designed professionally high speed rotating brush machine lays down a specialty clean, agitate it and then immediately bring it back up with squeegees and a vacuum.
- We now rinse and neutralize the floor to bring up any remaining residue. With this accomplished with our special hardwood cleaner. The floor is now squeaky clean and is now ready for the next step.
- Now we apply either Gloss or Stain Preservation Finish. This will now be your new “wear finish”, this is applied to protect your original finish and to keep your floors in great shape for generations to come. Our finish is a specially modified finish designed to bind to your original aluminum oxide, urethane based coatings. We apply one or two thin but extremely durable preservation coatings. Depending on traffic and use, this process can be repeated every year or two to keep your floors beautiful. Because we only use a top of line finish it will not yellow or change the colour of your original floor.
Wondering if this Will Remove Scratches and Dents?
Our unique system does not remove any of the intact, original finish or wood. With a sanding or screening process, where the finish is removed along with some of the surface of the wood, the scratches and dents will be removed, but this is messy, time consuming and expensive process. Plus there is no worry about breathing in the “sanding dust” that the EPA lists as carcinogenic.
Our unbelievable system will greatly improve the look of your floor. Most micro scratches that dull your floor will be filled and disappear. Heavier scratches will be coated over, but may still be visible. Of course dents in wood will remain but be less visible. Thousands of customers are enjoying the of their hardwood floor again through the application of our unique preservation system. We are sure you to will love the results!
What Do You Need to Do to Get Prepared?
Our job is to bring back the brilliance of your hardwood investment, not to create hassle for our customers. Please let us know if we need to make sure that your floor is vacuumed, swept, or dust mopped. Light furniture and any breakables needed will need to be moved out of the work area. With your input we can decide what needs to be moved from the floor and what can be worked around.
Did You Know?
If floors and furnishings are neglected, the finish can wear through causing loss of stain colour and damage to the actual wood can occur. This will require extensive restoration including complete sanding, staining and refinishing. This is an expensive restoration process, time consuming and inconvenient. It may even require you to move out of your office or commercial space during the process.
Engineered wood floors can accept only two or three treatments described above over a lifetime. The wood veneer can be sanded away and the floors will need to be replaced. That is why it pays to maintain your floors.
Our “Wood Preservation System” is completely is completely dust free. You will not be cleaning up our dust months later as is the case with the sanding process. We remove soil from your floor, not add to it.
Our “Preservation System” is odourless, non-toxic and dries to the touch in about one an hour. During the first day, floor traffic should be kept to a minimum with no footwear if possible. Furniture may be moved back in 24 hours and rug after 48 hours. Your regular foot traffic can resume after 24 hours.