Our Response to COVID-19
To Our Valued Clients:
We want to assure you that we are keeping well informed on all updates and recommendations regarding the COVID-19 or coronavirus outbreak.
Take Time Home Cleaning has always used these methods and systems to ensure that we fully sanitized properties and avoid cross contamination:
First, at Take Time Home Cleaning, our cleaners are only cleaning 2 homes per day. Companies that clean in pairs or teams are cleaning 3-7 homes each day.
Second, we use a new set of disposable gloves at each home.
Third, we use high quality colour coded microfibre cloths to help avoid cross contamination. A new set of cloths and mop heads are always used at each home.
Fourth, we Never carry toilet brushes in our kits.
Fifth, we use disposable cloths for each toilet. These cloths are always thrown out after each use.
Six, we always pay extra attention to high touch areas like doorknobs; taps; all handles; light switches.
Seven, we always sanitize our vacuums and tools between jobs.
In addition, we are now implementing the following:
1. Our cleaners are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds upon entering and exiting each property.
2. They will now refrain from shaking hands or any other unnecessary touching. They will keep the recommended 6 feet away from others.
3. Our cleaners will focus even more effort on those high touch areas listed above.
Please read the email sent to our cleaning staff:
Please be especially careful of your personal hygiene in order to avoid risk to yourself or others. Please do the following: (based on today’s most recent post on Government of Canada’s Public Health Agency site) Much of this we already do. The risk is still considered Low except for those 65 or older; or those with pre-existing health issues. For the most current updates follow the link we previously sent to you.
1. Wash your hands for 20 seconds when you enter the home and when you leave
2. Always cough into your elbow;
3. Wear a new set of disposable gloves at each home as per usual
4. All cloths used to clean toilets are disposed of as per usual
5. Continue to sanitize your vacuum cleaner and equipment after each job
6. Make sure your dirty cloths are kept in your plastic bag and well AWAY from clean cloths
7. Be especially diligent about cleaning all the high touch areas in each home such as doorknobs and all handles, taps, light switches.
8. Keep yourself at a 6 foot distance from others; refrain from shaking hands or any unnecessary touching
9. As previously stated in the email link, the Government of Canada does Not recommend face masks.
If you require additional areas or full cleans please let us know and we will be happy to schedule that for you.
Thank you for your continued support!