How To Reduce Stress During The Busy Holiday Season
The Holiday Season Can Be A Very Stressful Time of Year!
Here are just a few tips to reduce the stress so you can enjoy the season.
1. Regular schedules may become disrupted because of decorating, shopping and entertaining, leaving people short on time and feeling rushed.
2. Make a list of everything that needs to be done and look for ways to get help: gifts to purchase, decorating, baking, cleaning
3. The holiday season can cause many people to feel lonely or depressed, which can be very stressful.
4. If you are feeling lonely, join others in volunteering to do something for those in need. You will find company and feel good about yourself for helping others.
5. Time pressures can disrupt eating, sleeping and exercising habits, so our bodies become more vulnerable to stress.
6. Continue your exercise program, get plenty of rest and eat healthful foods. Keep the Christmas baking in the freezer or if you are really tempted…keep it at your neighbours
7. Extra financial pressures and not being able to afford the gifts you would like to give can also cause stress.
8. Look for ways to reduce the stress of shopping and financial pressure.
Every year Take Time Home Cleaning sells $1000’s of dollars in gift cards. Who doesn’t want their house professionally cleaned? Our gift cards can be purchased in any denomination. What an easy and inexpensive way to cut down on the stress of shopping.
Too busy to clean? Take Time Home Cleaning can help you with that. We do residential cleaning as well as carpets and upholstery.
Need help with decorating or running errands? We do that too.
Take Time Home Cleaning provides 100’s of hours of free cleans every year through our volunteer efforts.
For an instant estimate and information on all of our services go to https://www.taketime.ca/ or call 204-770-7103.