Why work with Take Time?
- MAKE MORE MONEY We guarantee 30 hours per week, minimum $17/hr to start (the best pay in Winnipeg by far). Our cleaners have the option to work more and earn more with optional weekend/overtime shifts. You can expect regular pay raises at Take Time, and could earn as much as $47,840 per year plus travel. No cleaner earns less than $26,520 unless they have requested limited hours.
- WORK/LIFE BALANCE Want your nights and weekends back? You can have them. Our cleaners are scheduled to work Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5:30 pm.
- GET SUPPORT Cleaning experience is not necessary—we teach you our proven cleaning method, and our friendly office staff are always available to help. Along with great pay and extended health benefits for you and your family, we take care of our employees and reward hard work. There are multiple opportunities for advancement within the company.
- LOVE YOUR WORK Cleaning is challenging fun. Every day will be different and you’ll never be stuck in an office. We have the best clients in Winnipeg and they show their appreciation for all your hard work—people love coming back to a clean home.
- A GREAT WORKOUT Don’t buy that gym membership—work for us instead!
What we pay
We know that cleaning is hard work, therefore we believe in paying our staff well. Our cleaners earn $17/hr to start and receive punch-in to punch-out pay, including all travel time plus paid holidays and paid training.
- BENEFITS Extended Health Benefits for you and your family are available at 4 months and include prescriptions, dental, optical, chiropractic, massage therapy, and more.
- STAFF DISCOUNTS ON OTHER SERVICES We offer 60 services at discounted rates for our staff at 4 months.
- BONUSES Take Time also pays generous retention and referral bonuses.
FULL-TIME CLEANER (RESIDENTIAL) Starting at $17/hr plus quick raises
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A positive attitude with strong attention to detail
- Consistent availability Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5:30 pm
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work efficiently as a team or on your own without supervision
- Excellent communication skills; speak and read English well
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Your own vehicle (preferred but not required)
- Clean criminal record
- A commitment to do the job right every time
- Ability to work quickly and steadily
Previous cleaning experience (housekeeping, hotel cleaning, room attendant, residential cleaning, office cleaning, commercial cleaning, or general cleaning/housekeeping) is an asset, though not required.
Great company and the best pay
Trainer (Current Employee) – Winnipeg, MB
I'm giving this review because this company deserves it 100%. I have only been here a short time and have nothing at all negative to say about Take Time. The wages are so great the best in the whole city I'm sure. I went from 17 to 19 to 21 per hour in less then 3 months, whaaaaaat. Yeah that's right people, I'm good at what I do so that helped. The staff is great and super friendly there is absolutely no drama here unlike the other places I've worked. The clients are great and plentiful. The benefits at Take Time are very cool and offered to you after only 4 weeks. You do not have to go to the office everyday usually only once a week and they do their best to give you clients in and around the area you live in. Everything is open and honest at Take Time no hidden anything only straight answers. You can write stuff off at tax season gas phone etc. I think I've summed up this awesome place to work and no I'm not being paid 20 dollars to say this. Good luck my cleaning friends hope to see you soon.
Awesome place to work
Cleaner/trainer (Current Employee) – Winnipeg, MB
Working for take time has been by far one of the best company's I have ever worked for. Not only are the staff and owner of the company wonderful people, but the pay is amazing too. Take time pays their staff the best out of any other cleaning company in the city, I just recently received my 12 month $2 per hour raise and am now up to 21 dollars an hour. They also offer a lot of cool benefits, working incentives and competitions within the company. Around Christmas I won $500 from a contest they had going on. So if anyone is looking for a great place to work, I highly recommend joining the take time family.
Employed by Take Time: 14 months
Fast Paced and Positive
Upon looking for a job, I came across Take Time. I’ve been here for a little while and I absolutely love the environment I am in. There is no need for a gym membership as we are working hard everyday and seeing the results of our hard work. I would recommend this job to anyone looking for a fast paced and positive working environment with great pay.
Pleasant staff, the Great Pay, and Amazing Customers
I previously worked for another cleaning company and was not happy with my situation, however after coming to Take Time I am enjoying my job again! The best qualities of Take Time are the pleasant staff, the great pay, and the amazing customers! I would recommend take time to anybody that loves a quick paced environment that makes the time fly by and a friendly office staff that puts a smile on your face everyday!