What You Should Know About Allergens
difficult to breathe.
Reduce allergens = breathing freely = sleeping well = enjoyable life!
Here are easy steps for you to follow to reduce dust mites, pet dander, mold and pollen.
- Allergens collect on stuffed animals and thick rugs, remove them.
- Change and wash your bed linens weekly. If you’re allergic to dust mites, cover your mattress, pillows and box springs with dust mite covers helps but not 100%.
- Keep bathtubs and showers free of mold and mildew, wipe dry after use and clean often.
- Pet sensitivities? Limit their access to certain parts of the home only.
- Change air filters every month or so if you have pets.
- Vacuum twice a week with a HEPA filter vacuum. You may want to invest in a high quality vacuum.
- Shampoo your carpets regularly. Do not over-wet carpets.
- Clean your kitchen sink daily.
- Leave windows shut during high-pollen season.
- Spread aquarium gravel over the dirt if you have potted plants in your home, this will help reduce mold build-up.
- Check your dryer’s vent to make sure it is venting the air outside the home.
Reducing allergens will help you sleep better, breathe better and live better!
Take Time Home Cleaning has a system called Hygienitech Mattress Cleaning for
Need help eliminating allergens in your home? Call us today to schedule a free in-home evaluation. 204-770-7103